skip to navigation skip to search skip to content

Attendee

Share link


Recommend via emailRecommend

Recommendation of SONIA AKKARI

Divide various addresses by comma. The recipients will get a link to this platform.

* required

Your recommendation has been sent successfully.

Contact

SONIA AKKARI

Address

Hall / Booth

Exhibitor

Champ'pom Export SARL

Champ'pom Export SARL

Exhibitor

Exhibitor profile


At the same time producers and trader, from the plantation to the expedition, our profession is the Potato. We are based in Champagne, in the heart of one of the largest French regions of Potato production.

The Champ'Pom Export adventure began almost 10 years ago. Our own production covers 20% of all our sales (40 000T / year), and the remaining 80% are covered by French partner producers all based in the northern half of France.

We work with all varieties and all types of potatoes. Most of our expeditions are made in BigBags but we are able to work in any type of packaging (bulk, bigbags, 25KG, 15KG, 10KG, etc.), with or without brand. We also make onions.

Hall / Booth

Contact Us

Personal information

* required

Your message
Send message
Your message has been sent successfully.

 


View exhibitor