Jupiter Group (Jupiter Marketing Ltd)
Quality fresh produce from the Jupiter GroupOur year round supply of produce, new variety development and specialism in prepared fruit is what makes us one of the world’s leading fresh produce companies!
Since the beginning of our journey in 2003 we are proud to have grown into an award winning business with a network of agronomy specialists, growers and pack house facilities that spans the globe.
As an international grower of grape, citrus and stone fruit we pride ourselves on the investment we make in land, crop and variety so we can truly manage the whole process of our fruit in four continents.
Our own production of grape extends in excess of 500 acres, a third of which is new varieties across four continents. Our investment will grow to beyond 4000 acres by 2020. These new table grape varieties offer customers an extended supply window and superb eating quality. Our own production of citrus and stone fruit in South Africa exceeds 2000 acres.
In addition to our own grown fruit we offer all varieties of grape, citrus, top fruit, stone fruit and kiwi in all formats and sizes and have extensive experience of serving retail, wholesale and foodservice businesses across Europe and the rest of the world.
Our UK pack house has Full Technical Accreditation including HACCP, BRC AA and from our suppliers there is a guaranteed minimum of Global Gap but many are working to TNC, ETI and Sedex as well.
Other elements we offer are:
- Worldwide shipping and freight forwarding service
- Opportunity to optimize sales potential with Jupiter owned brands
- QC information of fruit on arrival globally within 24 hours
- An industry leading supplier intranet which increases speed and accuracy of information between us and growers meaning they are better educated about the point of sale
- Prepared fruit - We own and operate UK’s fastest growing prepared fruit company and are the only example of fully controlled supply chain in the prepared sector. We have a purpose built prepared fruit factory completed in July 2016 and new machinery investment March 2017 - BRC AA Technical Standard
Where ever you are in the world customer or supplier we are interested in hearing from you.
Visit us in Hall 7.2c Booth B.03 at FRUIT LOGISTICA!
Jupiter Marketing Ltd Company Registration 04393545 – Registered in England and Wales
Social Media Links
We are interested in speaking to reliable sources of fruit from around the world in order to build long term working relationships. We have an open door policy for interested parties and welcome you to visit to our head office in the UK.
Product groups & Industrial index