Your message has been sent successfully.Send another message.
360º QualityWE ARE PRODUCERS
Anecoop is a second-tier cooperative, made up of different Spanish producer cooperatives.
Together we are one of the largest fruit and vegetable groups in Europe and together we have become:
- The leading producers in the Mediterranean and the number one Spanish marketer of fruit and vegetables.
- One of the world's leading exporters and marketers of citrus fruit
- The European leader in the kaki and watermelon markets.
More than 40 years' experience in the market.
69 member cooperatives and companies with thousands of associated farmers.
Exports to 73 countries.
More than 1,000,000 tonnes of fruit and vegetables marketed anually.
Annual turnover of €750 million.
Nine subsidiaries, two international logistics platforms and five offices in Spain.
THE BROADEST, MOST INNOVATIVE RANGE OF SPANISH FRUIT AND VEGETABLES
Anecoop works to adapt its products to the tastes and requirements of consumers in different markets.
To achieve this, it invests €1 million in research, development and technological innovation at its two experimental field stations in Almeria and Valencia to add new varieties to its range of produce, extend production calendars and grow traditional-tasting fruit and vegetables.
Its range of seedless watermelons, including the popular mini vwatermelon, the Persimon® kaki and the extra-early Clemensoon® clementine, which are all marketed under the prestigious Bouquet brand, are just some examples of the results of its work in research, development and innovation.
Anecoop has the broadest range of fresh fruit and vegetables in both traditionally grown and organic produce.
A QUALITY CONTROL SYSTEM THAT ENSURES PREMIUM FOOD SAFETY
In line with our commitments to customers and consumers to minimise food safety risks, we have developed an in-house system for quality management and process control, known as naturane.
The entire process is validated by external audits:
- Our farmers' production is certified under the naturane standard, which was approved by GLOBALG.A.P. in 2001.
- Packing house processes are certified under the international standards recognised by the GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative), mainly BRC and IFS.
- The working and social conditions of the employees involved in our production processes are audited under GLOBALG.A.P.'s GRASP standard.
BOUQUET "GROWING THE FUTURE"
Bouquet is Anecoop's flaghship brand. The products marketed under the Bouquet brand are synonymous with availability, uniformity and quality. Only fruit and vegetables that comply with Anecoop's demanding quality requirements can be marketed as Bouquet.
The products sold under the Bouquet brand comply with the four cornerstones of Anecoop's Corporate Social Responsibility:
- To encourage healthy eating habits in society through the consumption of fruit and vegetables.
- To guarantee the food safety of our products.
- To look after the environment and safeguard natural resources.
- To create social economy projects that promote the wellbeing of our farmers, and prevent the population from moving to urban areas thus ensuring sustainability.
Social Media Links